WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
- Identity: ANAPHARM EUROPE, S.L.U.
- CIF: B-63.176.481
- Address: Encuny 22, 2nd floor, 08038, Barcelona (España)
- Phone number: (+34) 93 223 86 36
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- Personal data that you provide us. Generally, the personal information that you provide to us (through the form of the Site or if you contact our client service), is generally the following: name and surname, address, ID, date of birth, email and contact phone number. In very particular cases and depending on the purpose and intended use of your personal data, academic and professional data, employment details, commercial information, social, economic and insurance circumstances, transfers of goods and services may be collected.
In this sense, the personal data indicated above are mandatory to meet your requests, so that the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of being able to meet them and, where appropriate, carry out the provision of the requested services.
In the event that you provide third-party data, you declare to have their specific consent and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting ANAPHARM from any liability. In any case, ANAPHARM may carry out periodic verifications to verify this fact, adopting due diligence measures that correspond in accordance with the applicable legislation.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
ANAPHARM will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In case you request information through the forms provided for this purpose or contact our client service, to process and respond to your request, as well as provide you with the best possible service;
- If you are interested, for sending commercial or advertising communications about products or services similar to those contracted;
- In the event that you send us your CV for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your personal data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer positions that fit your job profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that their non-contribution will impede the continuity of the selection process.
The legal basis for the processing activity of your personal data based on the purposes described above, are the following:
- In case you request information through the “Contact” form or contact our client service: the execution of the contractual relationship with you, or the adoption of pre-contractual measures if you are not yet a client;
- Our legitimate interest for sending you commercial or advertising communications about products or services similar to those contracted in accordance with current regulations, unless otherwise indicated through your opposition;
- Where appropriate, your consent to perform statistical analyzes and develop profiles based on your browsing habits;
- In your case, the legitimation for the processing of your data, in relation to the submission of CVs and inscriptions in job vacancies that we may publish, is based on the adoption of pre-contractual measures, in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer positions that fit your job profile.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE TRANSFERRED?
No personal data will be transferred to third parties. However, ANAPHARM has contracted the provision of certain services (for example, virtual infrastructure services, cloud computing services, etc.) to third parties, which could have access to and/or process personal data in their role as data processors. In any case, your personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside of the European Union that do not offer an adequate level or do not provide the adequate protection guarantees (i.e. standard data protection clauses clauses (SCCs); binding corporate rules (BCRs); codes of conduct; certification mechanisms; or ad hoc contractual clauses).
Additionally, we will be able to communicate your data to the competent authorities whenever it is legally contemplated.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
ANAPHARM will keep your personal data to attend to and/or provide the requested services (as long as there is no request for their suppression or opposition through the resources referenced in the section “YOUR RIGHTS”) and will keep them during the prescription deadlines set by the legislation which, in every case, result applicable to attend any liabilities.
In the case of the personal data provided to us in relation to the job offers in which you wish to subscribe, the personal data will be stored for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
This Site can include, show or display links to other web pages for your comfort and information. Those web pages can operate independently from us. It is possible that those web pages with links in them have their own privacy policies, so we strongly recommend you to read them when you visit them. As any web page with link that you visit is not of our property nor is under our control, we are not responsible for the content of those web pages, their use or their corresponding privacy policies.
In any moment, you can execute your access, rectification, opposition, deletion (if you forget it), processing limitation or your data’s portability rights. You must to do it writing an email to the address: email@example.com. In any case, you should accredit your identity by photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document.
We will attend your request as soon as possible and, in any case, between established legal terms. Also, you can remove your consent in any moment sending an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org, without in any case, the withdrawal of consent conditions a proper management of the business relationship, except in the case of cookies, which may do so at any time through the configuration panel.
In the event that we fail to comply with our data protection obligations, you have the right to submit a claim in the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es).
In last term, we remind you, that in case you provide us with information related to another natural person, you must, prior to its include, inform you of the extremes contained in this Policy.
This Policy can update periodically to represent changes in our personal data processing activities. We will publish a prominent notice on the Site to notify you of any significant changes to our Policy and we will indicate at the bottom of the Policy when it was last updated.
Last update: 04/08/2021.